Seasonal Rates 2022
|9 Jul – 19 Aug||11 Jun -8 Jul|
20 Aug- 2 Sep
|5 Mar – 10 Jun|
3 Sep – 4 Nov
The above rates include:
- Water, electricity, gas for cooking and Wi-Fi
- Parking and use of the swimming pool (open from April to end of September)
- Weekly change of towels and linen
- Security deposit of €150.00 payable on arrival
- Check-in between 15.00 pm and 19.00 pm
- Check-out by 9.30 am
The services not included:
- Cleaning 40 euro per stay
- Tourist tax Rate: €1.00 the levy is due per person. Ex: children under 14 and disabled
- Heating is charged on usage (€5.00 per unit)
- Baby cot: €25.00 Extra bed: €25.00
- Use of washing machine: €4.00 per load
- Extra linen and towels: €8.00
- Air conditioning in Casa Guardia €70.00 for week
- Dog 50 € per week
- Cancellations from 120 dd on arrival to 61 dd on arrival we apply a penalty of 30% of the total price.
- Cancellations from 60 dd on arrival to 31 dd on arrival we apply a penalty of 50% of the total price.
- Cancellations from 30 dd on arrival to 0 dd on arrival we apply a penalty of 100% of the total price.
The Villa is rented on a weekly basis from Saturday to Saturday. These rates include 3 hours of daily cleaning with a maid and breakfast. Upon request, a cooking, shopping and butler service is also available.
For information about availability and rates contact us now!
Tourism Tax Rate
Anyone staying in tourist accommodation has to pay the tax, which is per person and for each night’s stay, up to a maximum of 6 consecutive nights.
Rate per person:
- AGRITURISMO: Euro 1,00
- Children under 14
- The disabled
Banca di Credito Cooperativo di Cambiano Castelfiorentino
IT 22 V 08425 37790 000 010480754
Contact telephone numbers
- Bookings – Ginevra 0044 7771 658855
- Manager – Marta 0039 392 942 8868
The tourism tax is used to finance measures to improve tourism, including those supporting tourist accommodation facilities and the recovery, maintenance and enjoyment of the town cultural and environmental heritage, as well as for local public services.